Setup installer software
001Micron offers one of the best and professional Setup Installer Software to run your windows applications without any hindrance. Cost effective install builder software easily creates compact setup files of your application and compiles them in to a single extracting (.exe) file format to install the application program on end user computer. Flexible and powerful install wizard setup software enables software developer or application programmer to generate application setup package with all basic features as needed in an installer.
User friendly setup maker utility provides a simple and straight forward way to build installer wizard with all supported features such as specify the product name, add license agreement, product version, company name, shortcut path and icon. Highly interactive file install builder utility facilitates to set the product registry value with root key, sub key, value name and type of value. You can save general setup information in .ddl file format at specified location on the computer for further use. GUI based setup creator program facilitates with step by step user guide to fully understand its features and working.
Features of the Software:
- Quickly create compact setup files into single extracting executable file format.
- Facilitate to build setup package with all basic features like product name, registry value, shortcut path, license agreement, setup wizard etc.
- Specify product registry value including root key, sub value, value name and type of key.
- Facilitate to save specified general information of the product (for creating installation package) in .ddl file format.
- Facilitate to easily install or uninstall the software setup package as per need.
- Software is useful for programmer, developer or IT professional to create setup package of application.
- Easy to use, reliable and fast installer wizard does not require any technical skill to operate it.
Installation support (Operating System):
- Windows 98, 2000, 2003, NT, ME, XP Editions and VISTA Editions
Minimum system requirement:
- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- Minimum 128MB RAM
- 10MB of free hard disk space